Monday, May 18, 2009

The Trip

Wednesday-This was the first leg of the trip all the way to henry south Dakota. We arrived at 5 o clock and walley and Rita were there to welcome Dr. Reynders, mike and myself. We had a show and tell of walleys firearms right off the bat as well a couple of beers. We had salmon shark for dinner which was unbelievably good. After that mike and I walked around and kicked up some pheasant, which are running all over the place!! Then we called it a night by watching the movie “Taken” which I had to buy! Liam Neson is the man in that movie!

Thursday- was the drive to North Dakota and into the bad lands. We got there around 3:30 and immediately upon entering the park(Theodore Roosevelt National Park) we saw a Bison rolling in the dirt. I have a video and some pictures that I will post. Some other animals that we saw were prairie dogs, mule deer, wild horses, and some antelope. I have plenty of pictures of all. That afternoon Dr. Reynders, Mike and myself took a hike through the park and took some great pictures on random peaks throughout the bad lands. We had hotdogs for dinner and ate theym along the Missouri river. Then ole D.R. turned in for the night and Mike and I played some sweet tunes on the guitar and uke to put him to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment