Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mid-July is getting Hot

Hello All!! I'm back to blogging for a bit. The summer is chugging right along and I am getting better and better each day. At what? Well I guess guiding in general and river boarding. As of tonight July 21st I can officially role a kayak. I got it on my second try and it was awesome. Everybody was like "WHAT THE HELL, HOW DID YOU DO THAT AND ON YOUR 2ND TRY"! Needless to say it was a cool feeling of saving yourself from drowning upside down. After that I was able to do it like six more times. It is pretty sweet!! Now I'm planning on going kayaking as much as I can.

So I am getting excited for Sunday when I get to pick up MOM and DAD and ALLISON at the airport in Billings!! Sorry everyone else that I don't get to see you, but you gotta buy a plane ticket or just drive really fast. I think the plan is to visit Yellowstone and maybe the grand tetons and fish and raft andeat and go in the boiling river.

Interesting thing as well.....I got a nice black eye from playing a softball game in the park. I was playing 1st base and I got low to catch the ball but it took a bounce right over my glove and nailed me right in the eye. Such a great feeling......NOT!! Everyone was like oooooohh right away and I was like "shit everyone is going to make a big deal out of it, sweet" And sure enough when the game ended (we got our butts kicked,) the team did the cheer to my black eye. All in all the game was still fun. So I will post some pictures of things.....so take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment