Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Proof that I am, infact, a Guide

I just posted some pictures that our photographer takes on all the customer runs. There are a fun variety of shots, as well as families. There are a couple of pictures of me river boarding through the picture waves. River Boarding is where you gear up with a wet suit, dry top, gloves, helmet, swim fins and ultimately, a board. It is quite the workout that's for sure. I was exhausted after the first mile of kicking. The water temperature was around 53 degrees and it was on the 4th of July.

There is also another picture of me helping to dig a hole for a tree we planted in the back of the office. So, enjoy the pictures and I'll try to keep more coming!

1 comment:

  1. freakin' awesome pictures alex!!! I want to come visit! it's gorgeous out there...i was told by this guy at work to go visit you for at least 2 weeks :) WE'LL SEE. ha.
    miss ya!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete