Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Its Official!

Well, I am finally a raft guide as of Thursday the 11th of June!! It is the 16th right now and so far have taken three customer boats out (two today). Everything is going great and every time I get out on the water I feel much more comfortable.
I have met some interesting customers most of which are European. I took some people from Belarus and Serbia. Today I took some people from Holland and the whole time on the water they were speaking Dutch. I never figured out if they were talking trash about me, but the whole time I was with them I wanted to say..."Hey,....I don't speak freaky deaky dutch!" Some other people I took down were from Houston and Miami, so I could understand them very well. Business is going better now that people are traveling and it can only get better and busier from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment